SONOS CONNECT Wireless Streaming Music Stereo Receiver Component
Turn your stereo into a mind-blowing, music-streaming Sonos system.
SONOS CONNECT turns your stereo, home theater or powered speakers into a music streaming Sonos system. Just hook up CONNECT to the amplified audio equipment you already own and let the music play. Wirelessly stream millions of songs from online music services like Rhapsody and Spotify, tune in to over 100,000 free Internet radio stations, and play your entire iTunes library in any room. Set it up in minutes, and expand until every room in your home is packed with the music you love. Control it all with free apps for your Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone, or iPad.
FILL YOUR HOME WITH MUSIC
With the CONNECT you can turn any speaker into a Sonos system in minutes. Add as many Sonos players as you want throughout your home. Wirelessly. Play different songs in every room or the same song everywhere, in perfect sync.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Analog, optical, and coaxial digital audio outputs deliver superior audio.
Flexible volume control via the Sonos Controller App or favorite audio equipment.
Adjustable bass and treble controls for optimal sound performance.
EASY TO CONTROL
Hardware and software custom-designed by Sonos to produce rich, powerful HiFi sound that's crystal clear at any volume.
Play music from any device stored on your Android* smartphone or tablet, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly to your Sonos system.
Control Every Room
Play the same song in every room, in perfect sync– or play different music in every room–from any source.
*Music downloaded through Google Play must still be synced to your computer.
EASY TO SETUP
What You Need
One Sonos component must be connected to your router using a standard Ethernet cable.
The SONOS BRIDGE is perfect for setting up Sonos when your router isn't in a room where you want music.
1. Connect the BRIDGE to your router. You can also connect the CONNECT directly to your router if it's in the same room where you want music or your house is wired for the Internet.
2. Put the CONNECT in any room to connect wirelessly.
3. Choose a controller and download the free Sonos App.
What's in the Box
- SONOS CONNECT
- AC Power Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Warranty and Regulatory Booklet
- Quickstart Guide
What You Need
- Amplified audio equipment
- Broadband internet connection
- One Sonos component wired to router
- Sonos Controller App downloaded to one of the following platforms (to setup the system and control music streaming services;system requirements subject to change): Windows XP SP3, Macintosh OSX (10.6 or higher) iOS 4.0 or later. Android 2.1 or later
Auto-detecting analog (RCA)
Analog (RCA), digital (optical and coaxial)
Adjustable Tone And Volume Controls
Optimize sound performance using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls.
AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
Volume and Mute
Indicate CONNECT status and Mute status
Dimensions (H x W x D)
2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)
1.5 lbs (0.69 kg)
32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
White/high-quality polycarbonate material
Sonos System Software supports Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish.