JBL LS40 Bookshelf Speakers (Cherry) - Each
The JBL LS Series builds on the 60-year JBL legacy and the technologies introduced in the JBL Project speakers — Array, K2 S9900 and the awesome Everest DD66000. True compression drivers and signature Bi-Radial® horns provide loud, clear, uncolored sound in beautiful form-factors, ideal for either two-channel or home theater applications.
LS Series Main Features
- Effortless high-output capability without distortion or dynamic compression
- Real wood veneer cabinets with extraordinary gloss-lacquered Streak-Ebony Mahogany finish
- Polyplas™ pure-pulp cone woofers with heat-resistant Kapton® voice coil formers, vented neodymium motor systems and cast aluminum frames
- Bi-Radial constant directivity high frequency horn with true JBL compression driver and titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity UHF ring radiator featuring unified diaphragm, surround and voice coil superstructure construction